The deserted croft at Brea, 1971. This croft was built in 1885. To the right of the croft in the photo is a green patch, which was the site of a Matheson croft in the late 1700s. Beside it are stones of a collapsed Broch or Pictish Tower. Ann Matheson married from Brea on 27 March 1804.

[Home] [Index] [Picture Index]